Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

The Winter Guest on TV...

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

Basic Dan Lepard's bread

May I have your attention, please? Today I feel brimming with self-esteem. Yesterday I was on the Spanish TV, La Sexta, in a short report on homemade bread, thanks to my friend Bea from La cocina de Babette. She does have a leading role in the video, teaching her pupils to knead, haha... oleeeé.


You can find the video here, for you to see that the breads I post are real and that I even know how to knead... ;-). Yes, I'm sorry, it's in Spanish... enjoy it!

And building upon my self-esteem rise, I forgot to post about this collaboration in the excellent blog Learnfoodphotography. Thanks a lot, Neel, for thinking I had something interesting to say about the subject.

11 comentarios:

Debs @ DKC April 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Hi Miriam, congratulations on your star performace on TV. I could'nt figure our which one was you, but at least it proves I watched the video.

Also read about your photography. I notice you say "I live in sunny spain"; well, me to (except it's not so sunny so far this year is it!).

Janice April 16, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Well done on your TV appearance. I'll try and have a look tomorrow. Also the food photography link, your photos are all excellent.

Sarah April 17, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Congratulations! Well done!

tasteofbeirut April 17, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Miriam

That was great! Now I am going to be tuning in to this Spanish show! It will be a change from my favorite telenovelas!

Homemade Heaven April 19, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Watch out Jamie! You're a star.

Miriam April 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Debs: haha, thanks, I was the one with the glasses, kneading and sliding the bread into the oven. And you're right... it's not sunny at all!
Janice: thanks!
AOFP: thanks!
TOB: haha, thanks!
Rose: I'm not paid yet... haha.

Simones Kitchen April 21, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

O how fun is that!! You're gonna be the next famous cooking person... :))

Tasty Trix April 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

I FINALLY have found time to sit and watch that segment, and while I don't speak Spanish unfortunately, I can tell you are muy cool! (My fellow superstar, tee hee.)

Mary April 24, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Congrats on your TV appearance! If this bread is any indication. you should be the star of the show! Gorgeous bread and the photo is stunning!

fromBAtoParis May 4, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Recién llegada del otro lado del Atlantico, y con el jetlag encima...y qué veo? Ya estàs en la tele?
Felicitaciones, te lo mereces !!!!!
Me encanto tu horno....creo que si lo pongo en mi cocina parisina...pues no me entra nada mas !!! ja ja
Un beso,
Cristina

Alina May 4, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Congratulations Miriam!! I'm trying to open the video but for some reason it doesn't load. I'm glad for you anyway!.. what an exciting news!

Followers

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP